When all the smoke and mirrors clear

I think you are going to see a very predictable top 10 draft...

1. Reggie Bush- Texans

2. Mario Williams- Saints

3. Matt Leinart- Titans

4. D'Brickashaw Ferguson- Jets

5. A.J. Hawk- Packers

6. Vernon Davis- 49ers

7. Vince Young- Raiders

8. Haloti Ngata- Bills

9. Michael Huff- Lions

10. Jay Cutler- Cardinals

Obviously 1 team can throw a monkey wrench in things but the top 10 seems more predictable then recent years.

I think you are going to see a very predictable top 10 draft...

1. Reggie Bush- Texans

2. Mario Williams- Saints

3. Matt Leinart- Titans

4. D'Brickashaw Ferguson- Jets

5. A.J. Hawk- Packers

6. Vernon Davis- 49ers

7. Vince Young- Raiders

8. Haloti Ngata- Bills

9. Michael Huff- Lions

10. Jay Cutler- Cardinals

Obviously 1 team can throw a monkey wrench in things but. the top 10 seems more predictable then recent years.

661647[/snapback]

Fairly predictable...unless something unpredictable happens :blink:

Predictable perhaps because there is a larger number of very highly rated players than usual

Ngata IMO is not one of them though.

Ngata would be nice. But the Bills have so many needs it might be better to give up the 8th spot and pick up a couple extra picks.

Add in the Bills crying about money? I don't think they are willing to pay top 10 money right now. Not after getting burned by Mike Williams. :blink:

I pray the Bills pass on Ngata. What good does a guy who can't even play ALMOST every down in college do for a pro team? Spending #8 cash on a guy who would at best play slightly more than half of the defensive downs? Yikes...

... of course, I'd expect nothing less from the Bills. Ugh...

I agree but Tenn will be the wild card pick. If they dont take a qb I think alot of teams will be trying to trade up. I think even if they take Young, Leinart will be sitting there and teams sitting in the teens or 20's who need a franchise qb will come calling and offering their 1st and much more. It will beintersting.

There are three teams who drat before us that could use a qb. Tenn, NY and Oak. How sweet would it be if they all took a qb?

Ngata would be nice. But the Bills have so many needs it might be better to give up the 8th spot and pick up a couple extra picks.

Add in the Bills crying about money? I don't think they are willing to pay top 10 money right now. Not after getting burned by Mike Williams.  :rolleyes:

661774[/snapback]

I've said it before, how many rookies can one team handle? We don't want extra picks. I would package some of our later round picks together and try and move up. The only thing that got me through the end of last season was the thought we would have a good draft pick... I wont be able to handle trading down! :D

I'm starting to believe that the Saints might take Ferguson. After trading their tackle to the Falcons they are lacking and they just signed Brees to a big contract. Gonna hafta protect him now...

There's your wrench if it happens. The next several teams have to at least think about changing their plans and looking at Williams....which potentially pushes someone else down. Of course if the Jets take Williams then it is potentially the same draft just Ferguson at 2 and Williams at 4 instead of vice versa.