What is wrong with this guy

Why would you just hand over the keys to someone to your house to watch your kids for 6 weeks, and not even tell the kids or the person.  What is wrong with people.?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/12/gri...yers/index.html

660787[/snapback]

Have some of them gotten to the point where they feel they are that much above the law? Look at Mikinney. If he's that busy, why are they in DC and not home with mom?

This is the guy in "Farenheit 9/11" that tells Moore that no one in Congress reads all the bills that they pass. He said something like "Do you know how much time that would take?" All these politicians are a complete joke.

He's a dem, so this is ok.

661345[/snapback]

Nice Wacka, and while I like Conyers political statements a lot, he is definetly past his prime and had a rep of abusing staff when I was there, someone to avoid working for.

Unfortunately, and I will say it again, I may like someone's politics on the Hill, but the difference between the good humans and the real a@#$holes know no party limitations, they abound throughout the Hill. And in fact some of the biggest idiots politically are some of the nicest folks to be around. The two don't seem to go hand in hand very often.