Anyone have a link to the new CBA or owner's

My understanding is that it won't be released until at least the Fall. I don't think anyone outside the NFL has actually seen the revenue share part. In fact, I think the revenue share part is still being finalized, which is where Ralphie's angst stems from....

My understanding is that it won't be released until at least the Fall.  I don't think anyone outside the NFL has actually seen the revenue share part.  In fact, I think the revenue share part is still being finalized, which is where Ralphie's angst stems from....

660208[/snapback]

Which is why what he is doing now is the right thing to do. He's bitching about stuff that hasn't been finalized in order for it to help his team the most when it is being parsed over and over by the teams and league and myriad of lawyers.

Ralph is an interesting and a strange guy. He's pretty fearless and certainly not afraid to speak his mind or beat to a different drummer. But he's also erratic and often contradictory, and being 87 he has to be careful not to sound too foolish. But he's doing the right thing and it will very likely help the Bills in the future.