Cutler or Young?

Disclaimer: This is meant merely for conversation. I obviously like Young but the question for discussion here is not whether you would like us to draft Cutler or Young, merely which one you think will be a better NFL qb.

Play-I like Young because he's a gamer. He steps up in pressure and finds a way to win. The kid has a good arm and great mobility. I could care less about what some test score is, I care about how he passes the test on the field and this kid has passed with flying colors. Cutler can make a lot of throws. He has great arm strength, decent mobility and good decision-making but while i feel like he will be a good NFL qb I think his hype is more of a product of the combine and post-graduation performance. I'm not taking anything away from him, I just think Young is a better QB. What's more, this league is a business. Young is going to be a star in this league because he's mobile and we all know mobile qbs are a magnet for media attention. After all that, I believe they will both be good NFL qbs, with Young having the slight edge just because he's a proven winner. Great players just get things done in the end. As a side note, Leinhart is the real deal. I've seen him play live (I was one of the unfortunate few who rushed the field at the ND game only to have my heart ripped out of my chest). That deep throw he made was in tight coverage and if you watch the replay he actually gets the ball in perfectly, passing over the crook in the cb's elbow by about 2 inches. He's cash in the bank.

Public Relations- Getting media attention and having those color commentators wagging their tongues about a guy's play and his talent only makes a franchise more attractive for free agents. Look at the league as it is now. Payton and Brady are better than Vick and McNabb, but the media hype would have you think they were just as good. Some players have a certain panache around them that makes people stand up and take notice, they attract other players because they make them believe that they could lead them to victory in any given game. Intangibles like this make me want to believe in Young and I would want him on my team. He would not only make players around him better, he would get better players to want to be around him and come play for his team on both sides of the ball.