I Swear I'll NEVER Watch the NFL Again

The writing is on the wall. The new CBA WILL end the existence of the Buffalo Bills in Buffalo when Ralph passes away. Obviously, the powers that be knew what they were doing . . . they are going to get what they want eventually. . . The Bills out of Buffalo.

When that dreadful day comes, I will have watched my last down EVER of NFL football. The Bills are the only real reason I follow it now. The greed of owners and players, ridiculous over kill regarding advertising, obvious favoritism to the "Golden" teams like Dallas, the great diparity between the "Haves" and the "Have Nots", and all the overhype will all be too much for me once the Bills are out of the equation.

That dreadful day in the not so distant future, I'll swear off the NFL for life, in my own little personal protest. I'll make sure I never waste one minute on a "business" that ripped a lot of people's hearts out.

The writing is on the wall. The new CBA WILL end the existence of the Buffalo Bills in Buffalo when Ralph passes away. Obviously, the powers that be knew what they were doing . . . they are going to get what they want eventually. . . The Bills out of Buffalo.

When that dreadful day comes, I will have watched my last down EVER of NFL football. The Bills are the only real reason I follow it now. The greed of owners and players, ridiculous over kill regarding advertising, obvious favoritism to the "Golden" teams like Dallas, the great diparity between the "Haves" and the "Have Nots", and all the overhype will all be too much for me once the Bills are out of the equation.

That dreadful day in the not so distant future, I'll swear off the NFL for life, in my own little personal protest. I'll make sure I never waste one minute on a "business" that ripped a lot of people's hearts out.

it won't be easy. i had a similar conviction when A-rod signed his $252 mil contract in texas. i hated the fact that baseball players could command so much cash that the game became unattainable for low to mid income families. i myself can very rarely afford a trip to a game with the family. i didn't watch mlb for about 2 years, but eventually i caved and came back. old habits die hard my friend. i hope we all can continue to enjoy bills football for many more years.