Stinking businessmen ruining the league

Adam

If the Bills move I probably would'nt follow the NFL that much any more. Maybe catch the occasional game and watch the Super Bowl but that would be about it. Maybe if they moved to Anaheim I would follow closer. But I think the NFL will fall apart because of the new CBA. If a new team or a team is sold doesn't get revenue sharing how can it compete ? The NFL will wither and die.

I guess at that point I will sing "Bye Bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry, This is the day that the NFL died !"

Chorus repeats

Could that possibly be because he'd have to kick in a few hundred million towarsd constructing a new stadium, vs having the state & county refurbish the old Rich at virtually no cost to RW?

People like to take shots at Snyder & Craft, but at least they haven't been fleecing their teams' state legistlatures to have stadiums built compare & contrast.

656618[/snapback]

So... your link shows that other regions have paid as much as $452 million in subsidies, with an average around $230 million. Only two cities kicked in less ($60 million) than WNY ($63 million).

And you're ticked off because he didn't pay any of his own money? Would you be happier if he demanded a $200 million renovation and volunteered to kick in 25%? Or how about Cincy's deal, with subsidies accounting for 100% of the $452 million dollar stadium?

I think your rebuttal actually puts RW is a pretty good light.