In the end....Vernon Davis

I think there is a good chance Davis goes to the Niners, 2 picks before us.

654790[/snapback]

Absolutely. The Raiders may even take him. I'm not saying we stand a good chance of drafting him or anything, but if he does fall to us, I'd jump at him in a heartbeat.

What continues to suck is that we're picking #8 in a draft with only 7 great prospects - Bush, DaBrick, Leinart, Mario, Hawk, Davis, and Huff. And of those 7, only five could we seriously consider drafting (no Bush or Leinart). And of those 5, we only have a somewhat realistic shot at three - Davis, Huff, and a very outside chance at Hawk. And of those 3, only Davis makes your heart pound faster, but we have maybe a 15% shot at him.

What we need is for the Jets to draft Jay Cutler or someone to draft Vince Young. Ideally 3 QB's go in the top 7, and then something yummy should drop to Buffalo, hopefully Davis.

Guest dog14787
Either drafting him at 8 or trying to trade down a couple of spots if one of the QB's is still on the board......

But Vernon Davis is my pick....now with the departure of Moulds the pressure is all on Lee Evans....and I really dont like the sound of that.....

Davis has special written all over him.....

652895[/snapback]

:(

I believe a good TE is a young QB's best relief valve, something the Bills have been without the last few years. levy appreciates a good TE also. It would be a good pick if the Bills could swing it. :angry: