Greg Williams tries to talk Gibbs

realtruelove

After getting Direct Tv this season. To watch bills games, since I live in jersey. I've had the privlage of watching the dallas cowboys play :rolleyes: and I just have one question... How on earth did that team make the playoffs last year? This just proves to me that Bill Parcells truly is one of the best coaches ever.

before the end of the first half.  What the hell is Williams thinking???  What a bonehead.  What a mastermind!

47656[/snapback]

Let me start this by saying I HATE Gregg Williams. However, Joe Gibbs was being an idiot. There was no reason for Gibbs to take a TO at 1:00 left in the half, on 2nd down, with the ball on the 1 yard line.

Williams was correct in trying to get Gibbs to WAIT, and burn time off the clock so if the Redskins scored they wouldn't leave Dallas with alot of time on the clock.

Nice job Gregg. That being said, you're still a gutless, no personality moron.

Nice job Gregg. That being said, you're still a gutless, no personality moron. 

he truly was a nice guy though. If there's one guy who i'm glad is gone, but for some reason am sad about the way he left, its gotta be greggy. With that being said, he can't hold a real coach's jock (or in this case, motorola wireless headset.)

Let me start this by saying I HATE Gregg Williams.  However, Joe Gibbs was being an idiot.  There was no reason for Gibbs to take a TO at 1:00 left in the half, on 2nd down, with the ball on the 1 yard line.

Williams was correct in trying to get Gibbs to WAIT, and burn time off the clock so if the Redskins scored they wouldn't leave Dallas with alot of time on the clock.

Nice job Gregg.  That being said, you're still a gutless, no personality moron.

47701[/snapback]

Well Gregg was probably wanting to have Clinton Portis throw a halfback option pass before the defense was ready. By taking a timeout, he figured that it wouldn't work since they would have time to check GW tendencies.

:lol: I was thinking it was Williams that told him to review the obvious TD in the 4th qtr on the Halfback pass that cost them a time out that they could have used at the end of the game to kick the field goal that would have sent it into overtime and I wouldn't have lost the football pool by a lousy 2 points...There I feel better now :rolleyes::lol: