how would you like to be chiefs' fans right now?

eball

for all of the whining and complaining in here, buffalo fans are far from being in the worst position in this league. the bills played two close football games and could have easily won both. KC -- preseason super bowl favorite to many -- got blown out at denver, handled easily at home by a depleted carolina squad, and then suffered the ignominy of another home defeat at the hands of the texans.

or how about the titans? back-to-back home losses as well. both of those teams are reeling and have many more issues than the bills at this point. and i won't even try to imagine how miami fans must be feeling.

i'm anxious to see the game this sunday and find out if mularkey and clements really are innovative offensive minds who can get bledsoe out of his funk. just get him to "average" status and buffalo is a playoff-bound team.

i wanted the bills to be a 2-0 team at this point scoring 24 pts. a game and dominating their opponents. well, it hasn't happened. all i have to do, however, is look back just one short year to remind myself that what you see after 2 games doesn't necessarily mean diddly poo.