Godfather The Video Game

Most of my video gaming experience is limited to Madden. However I had to see what the Godfather game was all about. Awesome. The scenery is amazing. The gameplay is fun. They've really connected the game to the movie. I just finished a mission where I put the horse's head in Woltz's bed.

The only problem. I can't get the theme out of my head.

Anyone else play it?

I've been trying to hold off on buying it, because I've been buying too many games lately, but man is this tempting. The two games that I want the most right now are The Warriors and The Godfather. Maybe I'll reward myself for finishing my taxes with those two games.

I've been trying to hold off on buying it, because I've been buying too many games lately, but man is this tempting.  The two games that I want the most right now are The Warriors and The Godfather.  Maybe I'll reward myself for finishing my taxes with those two games.

644469[/snapback]

Anything anyone needs to know about life can be learned in a Godfather movie. I'm not a big gamer, as I've said before I do do flight sims and not role play, but that one bears a look.

Most of my video gaming experience is limited to Madden.  However I had to see what the Godfather game was all about.  Awesome.  The scenery is amazing.  The gameplay is fun.  They've really connected the game to the movie.  I just finished a mission where I put the horse's head in Woltz's bed.

The only problem.  I can't get the theme out of my head.   

Anyone else play it?

644276[/snapback]

i just finished it :doh:

I've been trying to hold off on buying it, because I've been buying too many games lately, but man is this tempting.  The two games that I want the most right now are The Warriors and The Godfather.  Maybe I'll reward myself for finishing my taxes with those two games.

644469[/snapback]

i downloaded it, i mean i finished the game in less than a week and this is not even intensively.

Anything anyone needs to know about life can be learned in a Godfather movie. I'm not a big gamer, as I've said before I do do flight sims and not role play, but that one bears a look.

644485[/snapback]

yes, i learned that if you have a sicilian friend, than on the day of his daughters wedding you can make a request, even though this is not true.

another thing i learned is how sicilians are overrated

like someone mentioned, it's like GTA but more violent (or so it seems because there appears to be more blood)

i'm having trouble sitting through video games these days though...i think i've got too much other junk on my plate to be sitting in front of the tv