Football Pool

YOOOOOO

I happen to be on top in the pool--right now, but I'm slowly slipping away...  I didn't pick the exact MNF score like I did the other two weeks.  Bummer...

BTW, nice job with your picks this week, #89.  I'm impressed!

(sunluvr)

47912[/snapback]

My "other" woman is trouncing me, this is disturbing! :rolleyes:

I wish my damn computer was working.  Well, it works, I just can't connect to the 'net until I do a recovery to wipe out the system.  Lesson learned:  I'll be making my picks AND doing any fantasy football changes necessary by Thursday or Friday, so that I'm not stuck again like last weekend.

Side note:  man, it sucks not having access to the board in the evenings.

47872[/snapback]

I always make my preliminary picks and set a prelim roster for my Fantasy teams on Tuesday just in case I forget or something happens that I can't get to a computer. Later in the week I go back and take a final look at them.

Which obviously isn't helping considering I'm in 129th in the pick'em. Out of the Survivor pool last week because of Green Bay, and my fantasy teams are either in last or next to last place in all four leagues I'm in. To top it off, my Bills are 0-2 going against New England. :rolleyes: Son of a B word! Now I'm pi$$ed.

My "other" woman is trouncing me, this is disturbing! :lol:

47937[/snapback]

OH baby, I love it when you talk sexy.

I pick on Tuesday and never read any injury reports. My call it quarter is the lucky piece :rolleyes::lol: DO you really believe that. :D:)