You want out Eric?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he doesn't want to take a paycut. Just like the Bills have a right to demand a paycut, he has the right to refuse it.

Now go crawl back into your hole.

I'd take $10.8 mil in cap space over Moulds anyday. I'm sure the Bills will be more than happy to let you go if you pull a Arrington and give your signing $$$ back.

BTW. Keep your eye open for EM's new rap album once he's released.

638304[/snapback]

He said he doesn't want to take a paycut.  Just like the Bills have a right to demand a paycut, he has the right to refuse it.

638307[/snapback]

I think what the original poster was referring to was this:

"We are shopping Eric," Moulds' personal adviser, Greg Johnson, told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "Obviously, we would much rather have Eric released. But if we can work out a trade, we will. But if not, we're back to Square 1 and Eric won't play for the Bills. He doesn't want to play for them, and he will not play for them."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...ov=ap&type=lgns

Bye bye Eric. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

He said he doesn't want to take a paycut.  Just like the Bills have a right to demand a paycut, he has the right to refuse it.

638307[/snapback]

If you mean hole as in I don't have enough time to accumulate over a thousand posts because I have a beautiful wife and kids and a job making over six figures hole than fine!!! I'll go back to my hole. :devil::lol:

It took you that long to crack 6 figures?

If you mean hole as in I don't have enough time to accumulate over a thousand posts because I have a beautiful wife and kids and a job making over six figures hole than fine!!! I'll go back to my hole. :devil:  :lol:

638326[/snapback]

no matter what happens, moulds has been a great player for the bills. and its sad to see him leave.

638676[/snapback]

Agreed..... It is sad to see him go, even more so considering he WANTS to go. Good luck to him, but better luck to the BILLS!!!!!!

If you mean hole as in I don't have enough time to accumulate over a thousand posts because I have a beautiful wife and kids and a job making over six figures hole than fine!!! I'll go back to my hole. :P  :devil:

638326[/snapback]

I thought he meant your KKK bunker. "Rap album"? Where the hell did THAT remark come from?

T.O. released a rap song after being signed by the Cowboys.

638893[/snapback]

This relates to EM...how? I wonder if he would make the same commnet after Joe Jurevicius signs a new contract? I'm guessing ..."NO!"

I hear Eric's house is now up for sale....

The bills have a right to ask him to take a pay cut, and he has a right to refuse to do so. HOWEVER, he is still under contract, and if he is not released or traded, he should honor that contract.

Give back his bonus money?? I think the Sundowner has most all of it by now.

638307[/snapback]

And the Bills also have the right to not pay him a cent if he refuses to play for the Bills this year (as he has said) even though he is under contract.

And the Bills also have the right to not pay him a cent if he refuses to play for the Bills this year (as he has said) even though he is under contract.

638916[/snapback]

And they can fine him and/or sue him to reclaim the signing bonus if he refuses to play ala Rickie.

I thought he meant your KKK bunker.  "Rap album"?  Where the hell did THAT remark come from?

638884[/snapback]

You're accusing someone of being a KKK member just off of a "rap album" remark? That's a new low, even for you. A lot of football players listen to rap. Do you know for sure Eric isn't one of them?

Moulds has fathered nine children out of wedlock, and I've heard he's hit one of his girlfriends. But Levy's Era is a KKK member for saying Moulds might produce a rap album! :P

You're accusing someone of being a KKK member just off of a "rap album" remark? That's a new low, even for you. A lot of football players listen to rap. Do you know for sure Eric isn't one of them?

Moulds has fathered nine children out of wedlock, and I've heard he's hit one of his girlfriends. But Levy's Era is a KKK member for saying Moulds might produce a rap album!  :doh:

638999[/snapback]

I figure a cheap-ass, uncalled for personal insult (yes, i believe he meant it that way) deserves a return cheap-shot. And, i'm just the guy for the job, ya mindless mook. :lol:

If the team is willing to honor his entire salary, then he WILL play. But the fact is, they will not honor the salary, hence his desire to not return to the team. They know the cap number is big, but if he must play for a reduced salary (which appears to be the case), might as well play for a contender.

Perfectly reasonable.

638916[/snapback]