ZZZZZ,yawn,ZZZZ,crickets,ZZZZZZZZ

shagmago

You are right. Ralph has every right not to spend his money. Even when he raises ticket prices. Considering every NFL player salary is paid from the TV Money.

Why should we as fans expect the Bills to even sign one quality player. As long they have the 50 or so spots filled as required by the CBA we as fans should all be happy.

The tickets we buy have come with no gaurentee about providing a winner. Why should Ralph even want to try? Last year the team was 5-11 and sold out most of it's games.

Ralph is no dummy. His plan is simple.

Bring in a familiar face to appease the fans. Thinking that no one would dare question him and his abilities. Tickets will be sold. The house will be full and Ralph has more money to leave to his family.

You are right it's not our money. My money is in the bank. The same place it was when I cancelled my season tickets before last season. If the Bills can't even make the effort to put an entertaining product on the field then I can't make the effort to write out the $500 check.

When Ralph keeps his money I'll keep mine. When he decides to spend his? I'll spend mine again. :devil:

636780[/snapback]

RIGHT ON!........This team is definatly a rotton and spoiled product in recent years. If this team were a food on the grocery shelf, NO ONE would buy it.Its time to get some food on the shelf(GOOD FA`s) that WE KNOW will taste good.

As long as fans show up to the games and Ralph saves his $, he doesn`t care!

RIGHT ON!........This team is definatly a rotton and spoiled  product in recent years. If this team were a food on the grocery shelf, NO ONE would buy it.Its time to get some food on the shelf(GOOD FA`s) that WE KNOW will taste good.

As long as fans show up to the games and Ralph saves his $, he doesn`t care!

637158[/snapback]

I think it is not really as simple as the TV contract makes it look. I am not trying to tell you how to spend your money and as a capitalist I fully support you spending(or not spending) how you deem fit. I even find it a good intelligent decision. However just because the TV contract covers players salaries, it does not cover the coaches, or trainers, or security, parking lot attendents, maintnance workers or grounds personal. The soaring costs of medical care cant be cheap, or the lease on the stadium cost alot as well.What about taxes, and administrative fees. I dont think equipment like uniforms and wieghts are cheap. Team travel is sure to cost a pretty penny, and the cost of electric isnt going down. I wont lie to you, I go to one maybe two games a year not a season ticket holder like all the others that are canceling theirs because I cant justify the cost on my budget to have a healthy profit left over for me and mine. I just do not think Ralph is pocketing the tons of cash you think he is. I am sure the team is worth alot, but that does not mean it brings him a liquid fortune. The only real money to be made from this team would be in a sale of the team, and I applaud Ralph for not doing that and keeping the team here when he could have made bucket loads of cash elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...