ZZZZZ,yawn,ZZZZ,crickets,ZZZZZZZZ

shagmago

Boy this post is original. I think I may have to take a break from these boards for awhile. This is just dumb. Its only over a week in people!!!

636443[/snapback]

You know that old saying don`t ya?........YOU SNOOZE,YOU LOSE!.....WELL?

You know that old saying don`t ya?........YOU SNOOZE,YOU LOSE!.....WELL?

636448[/snapback]

Yeah because over spending on so called veteran stars is the way to build a winner. Wake up. You build a winner through the draft and by bringing in people that fit your system. Again if you all are sooooo good, why aren't you guys working for an NFL team? Huh?

Really, the Bills have been asleep? cause last time I checked they were signing almost 1 player a day.

Maybe fans are getting board cause Marv is not taking the TD aproach of signing someone cause we all know his name, but after a week I'd say Buffalo has been rather busy

636455[/snapback]

Yep I agree. Its pathetic what some fans think or are about.

It's not your $$$, is it?....

636466[/snapback]

If your happy with under cooked leftovers, thats your problem!.......and I guess its this organizations problem also.

I hate leftovers!.......you reheat em up,and their still bad!..yuk!

Really, the Bills have been asleep? cause last time I checked they were signing almost 1 player a day.

Maybe fans are getting board cause Marv is not taking the TD aproach of signing someone cause we all know his name, but after a week I'd say Buffalo has been rather busy

636455[/snapback]

............1 joe shmo per day=Rob Johnson!

............1 joe shmo per day=Rob Johnson!

636522[/snapback]

Maybe the Bills aren't the team for you then

Have you ever thought about becoming a 'Skins fan, They seem to be the kind of team with an exciting FA plan that your looking for.

I'm just trying to help you with your severe boredom.

This is a great thread...Let me add to it.

I had left over pizza for lunch.  AWESOME eh?

636460[/snapback]

Now here is a topic I can relate to right now! I had the left over pizza for breakfast, and it was AWESOME!

It's not your $$$, is it?....

636466[/snapback]

You are right. Ralph has every right not to spend his money. Even when he raises ticket prices. Considering every NFL player salary is paid from the TV Money.

Why should we as fans expect the Bills to even sign one quality player. As long they have the 50 or so spots filled as required by the CBA we as fans should all be happy.

The tickets we buy have come with no gaurentee about providing a winner. Why should Ralph even want to try? Last year the team was 5-11 and sold out most of it's games.

Ralph is no dummy. His plan is simple.

Bring in a familiar face to appease the fans. Thinking that no one would dare question him and his abilities. Tickets will be sold. The house will be full and Ralph has more money to leave to his family.

You are right it's not our money. My money is in the bank. The same place it was when I cancelled my season tickets before last season. If the Bills can't even make the effort to put an entertaining product on the field then I can't make the effort to write out the $500 check.

When Ralph keeps his money I'll keep mine. When he decides to spend his? I'll spend mine again. :lol: