Strippers can eat

SYDNEY, Australia - Australian strippers have won the right to take time off after taking their clothes off.

The country's Industrial Relations Commission on Friday approved new workplace rules for members of the strippers' union, the Striptease Artists Australia.

"We've got rights to have public holiday pay now, which we've never had in our career before," said a union spokeswoman called Mystical Melody. "We've got rosters and set hours. We can't work more than 10 hours a shift."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060317/ap_on_...HNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

SYDNEY, Australia - Australian strippers have won the right to take time off after taking their clothes off.

The country's Industrial Relations Commission on Friday approved new workplace rules for members of the strippers' union, the Striptease Artists Australia.

"We've got rights to have public holiday pay now, which we've never had in our career before," said a union spokeswoman called Mystical Melody. "We've got rosters and set hours. We can't work more than 10 hours a shift."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060317/ap_on_...HNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

633733[/snapback]

I would like to be one of their Business Agents. :lol:

a pu--- checker  :lol:

633765[/snapback]

I used to be on the mgt negotiating team in UAW contracts. Donuts to start, 3 hours of MF'ing, 2 hour lunch, 3 more hours then we would meet and get blasted. Do they still run up the grievances prior to negotiations? :o

Too bad things changed - the UAW Work Center (Jerk Center) was right next to the dept. I ran. I knew - well - every committeman and official that ever walked in that plant. IR was just down the hall, which was a comedy bonus.

We drank together - often - and they and my salaried workers punched each other out all the time - demon alcohol. :wacko: The long-time Health&Safety guy had a humpback and his union brothers used to knock him down and twist his neck now and again in the bars. Great fun!

These days, we would be in somebody's court jurisdiction. :lol: