Nice Shot!!!!!!!!!! (Link)

For those without the time/desire to click on the link, Israel went INTO Syria and killed a Hamas scumbag. If you scroll down, it describes how they were picking up his body parts.

I suspect that if/when President Bush is re-elected, there will be lots of filthy, dirty scumbags killed as such across the Middle East. In the meantime, hats off to Israel. I salute such a skilled, wonderful act.Burn in Hell, terrorist scumbag!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Yes, and they bulldozed numerous neighborhoods also, in addition to their illegal border crossing.

Great solution... find one terrorist in the middle of a city, and bomb a hole through the block. BRILLIANT! Israel, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Yes, and they bulldozed numerous neighborhoods also, in addition to their illegal border crossing.

Great solution... find one terrorist in the middle of a city, and bomb a hole through the block. BRILLIANT!  Israel, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

46488[/snapback]

Well VT, it IS interesting that you point the middle finger at Israel, while ignoring the little part of the article which states that Hamas has murdered hundreds of Jews.

Have you any pointers for Israel in terms of how they should defend themselves from those who murder their babies because they are Jewish? If so, by all means contact them.

In the meantime, I wonder if they have found all the body parts yet of this latest dead Hamas terrorist scubbag. :devil:

Great solution... find one terrorist in the middle of a city, and bomb a hole through the block.

Syria could have taken care of this guy without collateral damage. They didn't. They harbored him instead. They exposed their populous to what happened. The Bush doctrine is pretty clear about this stuff.

For those without the time/desire to click on the link, Israel went INTO Syria and killed a Hamas scumbag. If you scroll down, it describes how they were picking up his body parts.

I suspect that if/when President Bush is re-elected, there will be lots of filthy, dirty scumbags killed as such across the Middle East. In the meantime, hats off to Israel. I salute such a skilled, wonderful act.Burn in Hell, terrorist scumbag!

46332[/snapback]

It is about damn time. Remember those who harbor or support are no different then those who pull the cord on the bomb that is strapped to their chest. Kill them all, before they can kill other innocent women and children.

I like the idea of keeping them on thier heals. Killing them at home and keeping the damage over there beats the hell out of having them destroy another bus full of women and children. Way to take the fight to the terrorists. Soldier On!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Well VT, it IS interesting that you point the middle finger at Israel, while ignoring the little part of the article which states that Hamas has murdered hundreds of Jews.

Have you any pointers for Israel in terms of how they should defend themselves from those who murder their babies because they are Jewish?  If so, by all means contact them.

In the meantime, I wonder if they have found all the body parts yet of this latest dead Hamas terrorist scubbag.  :devil:

46499[/snapback]

PLEASE. They have killed just as many Palestinian innocents in their 'crackdown' maneuvers, the ones you NEVER see on the mainstream news in America.

The Israeli army is COMPULSORY, and I feel sorry for some of those guys, to be associated with a government that feels the need to do whatever the hell it wants to, killing women and children to bomb a lone terrorist. Their value of Arab life is just as sickening as those of the terrorists.

To be fair, both Arab terrorists AND Israel gets the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: BIG TIME. Stupid perpetual violence...