Seeing as how

dib

I'm out here in the freakin hockey wilderness, where apparantley the only teams that play in the NHL are the Panthers.......

How the hell did the Sqabres slip to 3rd?

I believe we're actually in fourth in the entire east. Didn't slip really though. 2 pts. behind Ottawa. And have a better record than the Rangers (who get the third seed because they are leading their division). So yeah we're in fourth. Saturday we play the Senators (March 18) which should be interesting.

Just as important, is that the Sabres are now 9 points ahead of the 5th seed in the East (Philly)...so if the Sabres do not catch the Sens....Sabres are almost guaranteed a 1st round series with home ice!

626770[/snapback]

Looks like I'm buying games from Directv

I believe we're actually in fourth in the entire east.  Didn't slip really though.  2 pts. behind Ottawa.  And have a better record than the Rangers (who get the third seed because they are leading their division).  So yeah we're in fourth.  Saturday we play the Senators  (March 18) which should be interesting.

626764[/snapback]

As long as they don't have to play Ottawa in their 1st round series, they could win their 1st round series.

Without Hasek, Ottawa has been brought back a little bit closer to earth

They are now a beatable team, I'd be more worried about facing Carolina in the playoffs right now then Ottawa

627271[/snapback]

Didn't we beat them the last game we played them with Hasek? Yup we did.