We have no idea what we have....

The_Real

It has become clear to me that there is no way that anyone can tell what their respective team is going to look like from year to year. Entering free agency you can make an evaluation of the team the previous year, however anything after that is a guess.

Free agency has redefined the NFL. Then comes the draft. By August no one knows a damn thing.

So

Maybe we're doomed.

Maybe not. :huh:

Cup half full people !!!!!

* Note to reader: I will be a father with in the next week. I'm trying to look on the positive side of everything. :(

T_R

It has become clear to me that there is no way that anyone can tell what their respective team is going to look like from year to year. Entering free agency you can make an evaluation of the team the previous year, however anything after that is a guess. 

Free agency has redefined the NFL.  Then comes the draft.  By August no one knows a damn thing. 

So

Maybe we're doomed. 

Maybe not.  :huh:

Cup half full people  !!!!!

*  Note to reader:  I will be a father with in the next week.  I'm trying to look on the positive side of everything.  :(

T_R

626696[/snapback]

All those words just so say that you don't know anything? :devil:

Cup half full people  !!!!!

*  Note to reader:  I will be a father with in the next week.  I'm trying to look on the positive side of everything.  :(

T_R

626696[/snapback]

who is the lucky mom ?

who is the lucky mom ?

626715[/snapback]

My hope is that the Bills try to emulate the Sabres. Remember at the beginning of the year when we all thought they'd suck? They just stayed committed and played their game.

We need that

t_r