Andre Davis and our new QB????

ans4e64

Andre Davis did really well with Kelly Holcomb in cleveland. I wonder if Marv and Dick just thought that davis was a good receiver, or if holcomb put is 2 cents in on him. If so, i wonder if they are leaning towards holcomb as the starter. I know they say the QB spot is open competition but i read Marv's book and he clearly stated that when you draft a QB in the 1st round, in order for him to become a good player you need to sit him the first year no matter what your record, and then if he's ready bring him in half way during the second season and never just give the spot to him.

625628[/snapback]

Well, we can just ignore the fact we have 3 speed WR's in Evans, Parrish and now Davis, and by starting holcomb, we'd have no way of getting them the ball more than 15 yards downfield with his limp arm.

Signing speed WR's to stretch the field means you need a QB to get them the ball. And since i can throw further than holcomb, that points to the fact that the coaching staff wants JP on the field.

Well, we can just ignore the fact we have 3 speed WR's in Evans, Parrish and now Davis, and by starting holcomb, we'd have no way of getting them the ball more than 15 yards downfield with his limp arm.

Signing speed WR's to stretch the field means you need a QB to get them the ball. And since i can throw further than holcomb, that points to the fact that the coaching staff wants JP on the field.

625780[/snapback]

I couldn't have said that better....

I couldn't have said that better....

625794[/snapback]

And your avatar couldn't have said it without saying "git er done!" and "that's funny right there" about forty times. <_<

625780[/snapback]

Maybe. But Marv's talked about adding another QB to the mix. Maybe he doesn't want either Holcomb or Losman to be his starter.