now that they have bentley

frogger

Since Cleveland in now pretty much set at center, and guard, Jeff Faine has become kind of the odd man out, I know they have been disappointed in him, however he is an upgrade to Preston.

so a 4th for Faine, or maybe the 2nd of our 3rds. I grade him at about the same as Mangold.

so draft

1-Haloti Ngata to pair with Tripplett, numbers last year-61 tackles-9 tfl-3 sacks

2-Taitusi Lutai-I feel he might be a Larry Allen type, and can play Left or right guard, he takes pride in moving people

3a-Anthony Smith-the safety from Syracuse is an outstanding hitter, and sees the field very well numbers last year-71 tackes-6ints

3b-Andrew Whitworth-workout numbers have been helping him, projected RT in future. has Mean streak

4-trade for Jeff faine

5-Jonthon Orr-When Lee evens was hurt, several years ago, Orr looked like chad Johnson, he has since not been able to add to that. Great size and great speed. Potential is high, and could compete for 3rd WR. numbers last year-40 rec-688-17.2-8 tds

6-Kai Parshan-ILB/OLB junior ran a poor 40 time, but his college numbers are good, he is a flow to the ball LB, that could compete at LOLB because he has great size last years number-103 tackles-14.5 TFL-8.5 sacks

7-Danieal Manning-Junior from Abilene Christian-5-11 and 200 pounds, corner with speed, could compete for 5th CB

Sign Jon Runyan and you have a Line of Peters-Lutai-Faine-Villarrial-Runyan

With Preston, Gandy and Whitworth backing

I would also consider Wiley's return, along with Adam Archuleta-who paired with Smith gives us two young safeties for the next couple of years. Vincent could be moved back to CB in the cover 2 if Baker or Smith show they should start. Wiley has had injury problems, but could come in and basically tryout. and maybe teach Kelsey something.

so after Royal and Tripplett, three more signings with Adam Achuleta being the most expensive, runyan middle of the road and Wiley very cheap 1 year contract

Since Cleveland in now pretty much set at center, and guard, Jeff Faine has become kind of the odd man out, I know they have been disappointed in him, however he is an upgrade to Preston.

so a 4th for Faine, or maybe the 2nd of our 3rds.  I grade him at about the same as Mangold.

so draft

1-Haloti Ngata to pair with Tripplett, numbers last year-61 tackles-9 tfl-3 sacks

2-Taitusi Lutai-I feel he might be a Larry Allen type, and can play Left or right guard, he takes pride in moving people

3a-Anthony Smith-the safety from Syracuse is an outstanding hitter, and sees the field very well numbers last year-71 tackes-6ints

3b-Andrew Whitworth-workout numbers have been helping him, projected RT in future.  has Mean streak

4-trade for Jeff faine

5-Jonthon Orr-When Lee evens was hurt, several years ago, Orr looked like chad Johnson, he has since not been able to add to that.  Great size and great speed.  Potential is high, and could compete for 3rd WR. numbers last year-40 rec-688-17.2-8 tds

6-Kai Parshan-ILB/OLB junior ran a poor 40 time, but his college numbers are good, he is a flow to the ball LB, that could compete at LOLB because he has great size  last years number-103 tackles-14.5 TFL-8.5 sacks

7-Danieal Manning-Junior from Abilene Christian-5-11 and 200 pounds, corner with speed, could compete for 5th CB

Sign Jon Runyan and you have a Line of Peters-Lutai-Faine-Villarrial-Runyan

With Preston, Gandy and Whitworth backing

I would also consider Wiley's return, along with Adam Archuleta-who paired with Smith gives us two young safeties for the next couple of years.  Vincent could be moved back to CB in the cover 2 if Baker or Smith show they should start.  Wiley has had injury problems, but could come in and basically tryout.  and maybe teach Kelsey something.

so after Royal and Tripplett, three more signings with Adam Achuleta being the most expensive, runyan middle of the road and Wiley very cheap 1 year contract

625321[/snapback]

You were ahead of your time my friend.

Browns | Rumor alert: Team trying to trade Faine?

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:30:21 -0800

Bob Brookover, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports there is some talk the Cleveland Browns are trying to trade OC Jeff Faine. He is a three-year starter and former first-round draft pick who is just 24 years old.