F*cking Ralph

Your an embarrassment.  He is an 87 year old man who brought us our "favorite franchise" and kept them here with numerous chances to leave.

I respect Ralph a lot, and these types of posts are rediculous.

622036[/snapback]

I love ralph.. but he is an old, out of it, rich man. I'm glad he brought the NFL to Buffalo and kept it in Buffalo.. But he is an embarassment!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great. If you have access, put on WEEI right now!! They are doing an "interview" with RW. Only it's not really RW. They hired some comedian to play RW. It's the PERCEPTION  people. Justified or not. Right or wrong. The perception is not favorable.

The "perception" was that the Bills were the biggest chokers in the history of sports for losing 4 SB's in a row. The fact is that perception and reality often times don't correlate.

The "perception" was that the Bills were the biggest chokers in the history of sports for losing 4 SB's in a row.  The fact is that perception and reality often times don't correlate.

623824[/snapback]

Waaitaminute...even the most blinded of homers has to acknowledge there as some choking going on in the early 90s.

Waaitaminute...even the most blinded of homers has to acknowledge there as some choking going on in the early 90s.

623831[/snapback]

Because the Bills lost one game in which they were favored and three games in which they were heavy underdogs?

JDG