Another year with Greer?

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Is it me fellas or is it every time theres a big play the last couple of years against the Bills,Its against Greer.I hope Levy looks at the films and realizes we have a problem with greer.LOL,I can't believe the guys playing for us still.I feel like theres something big going on In Buffalo for the Buffalo Bills.Has anyone heard mention of what Drew Breese might be doing in the future.I like Lossman ,but unfortunetly he didn't get enough playing time to tell anything.Big Ben is not a normal occurence,J.P. needs to play to get better,i hope he gets the chance(lol unless we get someone like drew Breese that is!!! :doh:

Thanks for listening

dog14787

Is it me fellas or is it every time theres a big play  the last couple of years  against the Bills,Its against Greer.I hope Levy looks at the films and realizes we have a problem with greer.LOL,I can't believe the guys playing for us still.I feel like theres something big going on In Buffalo for the Buffalo Bills.Has anyone heard mention of what Drew Breese might be doing in the future.I like Lossman ,but unfortunetly he didn't get enough playing time to tell anything.Big Ben is not a normal occurence,J.P. needs to play to get better,i hope he gets the chance(lol unless we get someone like drew Breese that is!!! :doh:

Thanks for listening

dog14787

617089[/snapback]

I think if you insert Clements in place of Greer, you might get more people to agree with you.

No it has to be Coy Wire's fault, all big play's went against him......

617134[/snapback]

I agree.....If Wire had just freakin tackled Wychek in that playoff game there never would have been a music city miracle.....and then a few months later the guy just let Brett Hull stand there in the crease and fire one past Hasek......IMO Wire has to go!