does the Buffalo media know about the

MY GOD there is NO decent sports coverage in thsi town

Shopp and that slovbbering numnuts Bulldog are talking about tonight's Sabres game and there hasn't been ANY mention that there EVEN IS a press conference today at OBD

Plus, the "voice of the Bills" isn;t even covering it?

WTF!!!!!

MY GOD there is NO decent sports coverage in thsi town

Shopp and that slovbbering numnuts Bulldog are talking about tonight's Sabres game and there hasn't been ANY mention that there EVEN IS a press conference today at OBD

Plus, the "voice of the Bills" isn;t even covering it?

WTF!!!!!

615445[/snapback]

Just wait until 5:20 and then we can get the news..WGR550 Home of the SABRES and don't you forget it!!

if you listen to that whining little snot Mike Shopp, football sucks anyways and the Bills are just one of those pesky little annoyances he must put up with in the course of his job

615461[/snapback]

C'mon Mike is a Mensa and he plays Stratomatic by himself late at night when all his 12 year old friends are in bed. We are not worthy to be impressed by his infinite knowledge of all things irrelevant.

And Bulldog seems like an ok guy but should return to the corner bar stool he left a decade ago or maybe return to the pizza place in West Seneca.

if you listen to that whining little snot Mike Shopp, football sucks anyways and the Bills are just one of those pesky little annoyances he must put up with in the course of his job

615461[/snapback]

Actually, I'm listening to the whiney little snot right now - only 'cause I saw the post alerting about Levy's press conference.

In the whiney snot's defense, I think they already had Darcy Regier booked for a 5 o'clock live interview. Am keeping an eye on Chs. 2,4,&7 - if they have any coverage, will post here and turn off the whiney snot.

My God, he is an insufferable whiney little snot, no?