Internet Islamists on the hunt.

You don't hold the terrorists from Syria and other places responsible for any of those deaths?

You know, the charming folks who have blown up a car bomb next to kids getting candy, blown upthe U.N. and Red Cross headquartes in Iraq, etc, etc, etc......

612125[/snapback]

sure do, theyre evil too -- although i dont know theyre from syria ... seems to me most of them were in iraq already. but anyway, most importantly, we need to confront the villians amongst our own ranks before we can honestly and effectively deal with those outside.

substantive

adj 1: being the essence or essential element of a thing; "substantial equivalents"; "substantive information" [syn: substantial, in essence] 2: applying to essential legal principles and rules of right; "substantive law" [syn: essential] [ant: adjective] 3: having substance and prompting thought; "a meaty discussion" [syn: meaty] n : a noun or a pronoun that is used in place of a noun

612116[/snapback]

How in the hell does your post fit that definition? :D

sure do, theyre evil too -- although i dont know theyre from syria ... seems to me most of them were in iraq already. but anyway, most importantly, we need to confront the villians amongst our own ranks before we can honestly and effectively deal with those outside.

612164[/snapback]

Are you really this stupid? Last I checked, there was an election and the Democratic Party's WEAK candidate lost to a presiden who had an approval rating in the 40s. Don't like the current administration? Blame your own party leadership. Perhaps they're the real criminals.

sure do, theyre evil too -- although i dont know theyre from syria ... seems to me most of them were in iraq already.

612164[/snapback]

More Syrians died fighting in the invasion than Iraqis, according to open military sources. The reason they know that is because the dumbass Syrians went into battle with their passports. :rolleyes:

There was no love lost between the Iraqis and Syrians either. After one of the battles in Baghdad (for overpasses named "Moe", "Larry", and "Curly"), the Iraqis took away and buried the Iraqi corpses, but left the Syrian bodies out to rot as a sign of disrespect.

sure do, theyre evil too -- although i dont know theyre from syria ... seems to me most of them were in iraq already.

612164[/snapback]

BAGHDAD, Iraq -- Interior Ministry forces captured a top aide to al-Qaida in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi during a raid in western Iraq, state television reported Monday.

Iraqiya TV identified the captive as Abu al-Farouq, a Syrian. It said he was captured with five other alleged al-Qaida operatives in the Sunni insurgent stronghold of Ramadi, 70 miles west of Baghdad. The raid was carried out by the ministry's counterinsurgency Wolf Brigade.

Forces of the Interior Ministry, under the control of the country's majority Shiite Muslims, are routinely accused by minority Sunnis of targeting civilians within their community.

"hate speech" and "inciting violence" not protected by free speech laws. as a matter fact many things are not. another example is revealing state secrets like what scooter libby did when he revealed the identity of an under cover CIA agent.  libby and malkin are both members of the neocon clique behind the blatant lies that triggered the deaths of something like 60,000 people so far in iraq.  if thats not "hate speech" and "inciting violence" what is?

612038[/snapback]

Is this free speech... or "inciting violence"?