Oh and by the way

Simon

I saw a replay of the play somewhere last night and those of you lamenting the OLine's failure better wake up and watch it again. The line got great surge at teh point of attack and there was a huge gaping hole all the way across the goalline if Travis hadn't slipped and had got it up in there on time.

By the time he did get there, the hole was being filled and Travis turned his back and never had a chance. The call was fine, the blocking was fine, Travis just didn't get it done that time.

Cya

I saw a replay of the play somewhere last night and those of you lamenting the OLine's failure better wake up and watch it again. The line got great surge at teh point of attack and there was a huge gaping hole all the way across the goalline if Travis hadn't slipped and had got it up in there on time.

By the time he did get there, the hole was being filled and Travis turned his back and never had a chance. The call was fine, the blocking was fine, Travis just didn't get it done that time.

Cya

44629[/snapback]

I didn't get a good look at the replay's. Did TH slip or did he trip over the TE....?

Cya

44629[/snapback]

Uh Simon, Travis DID get it done. The zebras just didn't see it (what a shock!).

Guest Guest_Mike in SoFlo_*

I know it's easier to divulge now, but I told my fellow Bills' fans at the bar before half-time, that the Bills wouldn't win today, because the refs will make sure of it. It's almost too predictable and boring to watch. Every big return, I never got excited, because I knew it was coming back.

Cya

44629[/snapback]

LMAO, according to the NFL, Travis did indeed score there!

If you have a problem with that, take it up with them.