The Brick grows

scribo

If I was Houston, I'd think long and hard about this.

610828[/snapback]

Especially since Reggie Bush did the opposite -- barely tipping the scales at a mere 201. A back with that light won't last in these days of 330+ d-lineman.

Marv needs to think about moving up to get him.

610831[/snapback]

I don't think so. In a draft this deep at the positions the Bills need to fill, there is no one player good enough to trade up for for the Bills. Stay at #8, see who falls -- because someone very good will fall -- and then decide if they should pick or trade down. It has been written here many times: the Bills are far from being one player away from the playoffs.

I don't think so. In a draft this deep at the positions the Bills need to fill, there is no one player good enough to trade up for for the Bills. Stay at #8, see who falls -- because someone very good will fall -- and then decide if they should pick or trade down. It has been written here many times: the Bills are far from being one player away from the playoffs.

610839[/snapback]

But that's funny...I read this board and it seems that it's pretty much guaranteed that none of the top 20 players will be available at the Bills' #8 slot... :lol:

I would be reluctant to trade up. I think we will get a good solid player at 8 or maybe even trade down. This draft has a whole bunch of exceptional players and I can see us addressing a number of needs in rounds two and three. The Brick is a top five pick...but we ain't in the top five.. Ngata is still looking good to me at 8.