So what did Ricky do?

Simon

If it wasn't marijuana, what was it?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. If it wasn't marijuana, what was it?

• Coke
    • Heroin
    • Hashish
    • Psilocybin
    • LSD
    • Meth
    • Peyote
    • All of the Above
    • None of the Above

I believe the only true way to test for LSD is by doing a spinal tap so I'll rule that out, if they're doing a piss test drugs like coke and heroin dont nearly stay in your body long enough so I'll rule them out.  You can also get rid of Psilocybin which really isn't strong simply by taking anything with citric or ascorbic acid so I'll rule that out.  Ricky Williams just doenst strike me as someone who does meth.  That doesnt seem to be up his ally. If It's anything from this lists it's hashish.

608110[/snapback]

As far as a drug test goes does hashish differ from pot? I wouldn't think so.

the answer to the post starter's question : Masking agents are on the list of banned substances.....testing positive for a masking agent constitutes a failed drug test.

I have a "write in" vote for what Ricky tested positive for, Ephedrine.

Found in many herbal meds and in some herbal teas.

As far as a drug test goes does hashish differ from pot?  I wouldn't think so.

608181[/snapback]

Hashish consists of the THC-rich resinous material of the cannabis plant, which is collected, dried, and then compressed into a variety of forms, such as balls, cakes, or cookie-like sheets. Pieces are then broken off, placed in pipes, and smoked. The Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Afghanistan are the main sources of hashish. The THC content of hashish that reached the United States, where demand is limited, averaged about 5 percent in the 1990s.

Source: DEA

Hashish has an average of 2 to 8 percent THC and can contain as much as 20 percent THC.

My guess is it stays in your system longer then pot, and is detectable the same way as checking for pot, Urine, blood or hair tests.

Hashish consists of the THC-rich resinous material of the cannabis plant, which is collected, dried, and then compressed into a variety of forms, such as balls, cakes, or cookie-like sheets. Pieces are then broken off, placed in pipes, and smoked. The Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and Afghanistan are the main sources of hashish. The THC content of hashish that reached the United States, where demand is limited, averaged about 5 percent in the 1990s.

Source: DEA

Hashish has an average of 2 to 8 percent THC and can contain as much as 20 percent THC.

My guess is it stays in your system longer then pot, and is detectable the same way as checking for pot, Urine, blood or hair tests.

608273[/snapback]

Thanks for that DEA update, but The Dean is far too familiar with these products.

Pot also contains THC...same thing, just less of it. The drug test (I'm pretty sure) is for THC. So, if he failed for a DIFFERENT drug, I'm assuming it's not THC, therefore, not pot or hash. That's all i was sayin'.