Bledsoe Bashing!

LabattBlue

Bledsoe will never take the Bills to a Super Bowl. 

There...now I'm bashing him.  Now you can reply and hammer me for bashing unlike in the other thread where there was no intent to bash even though you saw some with your xray vision! :devil:

43965[/snapback]

Not really a bash. Few QB's "take their team to a SB." None in the past few years, really. It mostly comes down to defense.

Not really a bash.  Few QB's "take their team to a SB."  None in the past few years, really.  It mostly comes down to defense.

43967[/snapback]

Ok how about this...The Bills won't make the playoffs with DB at the helm! I have to give Oneida Lake a chance to criticize me for bashing DB. It must be those secret TSW glasses that allows him to see things others cannot. :devil:

Ok how about this...The Bills won't make the playoffs with DB at the helm!  I have to give Oneida Lake a chance to criticize me for bashing DB.  It must be those secret TSW glasses that allows him to see things others cannot. :devil:

43968[/snapback]

Say man, fire away at Bledsoe SUBjectively all you want. It's your opinion, you're entitled to it.

But I'm truly tired of accusations that are factually incorrect. The OBjective statement that he has been wiped from the record books by his former team is INCORRECT. FALSE. You know why you wrote it, your history precedes you.

I just have to chuckle at the lengths of "investigative reporting" that the truly creative bashers have resorted to.

Say, did you hear that Bledsoe once had an anthrax laboratory in his basement?

Say man, fire away at Bledsoe SUBjectively all you want.  It's your opinion, you're entitled to it.

But I'm truly tired of accusations that are factually incorrect.  The OBjective statement that he has been wiped from the record books by his former team is INCORRECT. FALSE. You know why you wrote it, your history precedes you.

I just have to chuckle at the lengths of "investigative reporting" that the truly creative bashers have resorted to. 

Say, did you hear that Bledsoe once had an anthrax laboratory in his basement?

43987[/snapback]

You got me. "Wiped from the history books" was an expression I used to refer to the chronology.

DREW WAS NOT WIPED FROM THE HISTORY BOOKS.

DREW WAS NOT WIPED FROM THE HISTORY BOOKS

DREW WAS NOT WIPED FROM THE HISTORY BOOKS

feel better now??

Drew was only wiped from the chronology! :devil: