I don't agree with a lot of what I read here

Adam

I do like the fact that most of the people who post here don't spout the party lines, and do think for themselves. Even if I disagree with them, I find that refreshing.

A lot of insight here, a lot of fresh ideas, and a lot of things that can be learned.

Too bad the leaders of both parties dont frequent here.

I do like the fact that most of the people who post here don't spout the party lines, and do think for themselves. Even if I disagree with them, I find that refreshing.

A lot of insight here, a lot of fresh ideas, and a lot of things that can be learned.

599857[/snapback]

You think there are two parties ?

599857[/snapback]

Came here at first because I got info from another board that this was a good place to get the low down on the Bills. PPP caught my eye and I stayed purely because I was amazed at the dynamics of it all. Fresh ideas? Some, maybe. But 99 percent self serving crap, mostly. God, I need a life. Lets hope our leaders get better information than what is here. Or we are doomed.

Came here at first because I got info from another board that this was a good place to get the low down on the Bills.  PPP caught my eye and I stayed purely because I was amazed at the dynamics of it all.  Fresh ideas? Some, maybe.  But 99 percent self serving crap, mostly.  God, I need a life.  Lets hope our leaders get better information than what is here.  Or we are doomed.

599941[/snapback]

It's like the car wreck video posted on the Off the Wall forum, hard to take your eyes off it, even though it appeals to your basest interests.

Came here at first because I got info from another board that this was a good place to get the low down on the Bills.  PPP caught my eye and I stayed purely because I was amazed at the dynamics of it all.  Fresh ideas? Some, maybe.  But 99 percent self serving crap, mostly.  God, I need a life.  Lets hope our leaders get better information than what is here.  Or we are doomed.

599941[/snapback]

How can you make this statement? it seems like time and time again you bring in your political haranges about this or that, which you expect us to swallow, well time is up buddy, and political extremists like you that B word and whine about hollywood and taxes will....... Hey, after reading what you wrote that isn't a bad point.