John Schoop Coordinators Job???

eball

CORRECTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS

Former Bears offensive coordinator John Shoop is not under consideration for a similar job under Dick Jauron in Buffalo. Steve Fairchild already has been named Buffalo's offensive coordinator. A story on Page 4 of Sports on Monday was incorrect.

This is on the Tribune page now. Above the article.

Former Bears offensive coordinator John Shoop is not under consideration for a similar job under Dick Jauron in Buffalo. Steve Fairchild already has been named Buffalo's offensive coordinator. A story on Page 4 of Sports on Monday was incorrect.

597477[/snapback]

Whew :D !

597477[/snapback]

i sent him an email yesterday with the link to Fairchild's profile on the Bills' website. i never got a reply. Maybe the correction is the reply.

Chicago Tribune on Crack?

Umm...don't we already HAVE an OC (Fairchild)?  This is either TERRIBLE reporting or something else happened at One Bills Drive over the weekend.

Unless they're talking about Shoop as QB coach, I have no idea why this article would have been written.

596177[/snapback]

I have no problem if he becomes the next QB coach, Jauron is very high on him as a coach and they are probably good friends, but we don't want him calling the plays. He wasn't a good play caller in Chicago.