Well...

buckeyemike

This was the most boring Super Bowl I could ever remember. Even the commercials weren't that good.

I expected Big Ben to have a better game...and for the Seahawks to manage the clock better. They didn't look like a 13-3 team at the end of either half.

I liked the National Anthem and the pre-game, but the Stones were awful. There's no other way to put that.

I hope next year in Miami will be much better.

Mike

This was the most boring Super Bowl I could ever remember.  Even the commercials weren't that good.

I expected Big Ben to have a better game...and for the Seahawks to manage the clock better.  They didn't look like a 13-3 team at the end of either half.

I liked the National Anthem and the pre-game, but the Stones were awful.  There's no other way to put that.

I hope next year in Miami will be much better.

Mike

596731[/snapback]

The revolving Refrigerator was my Favorite and the --- open for business/ now your closed for business. :doh::lol:0:)

The revolving Refrigerator was my Favorite and the --- open for business/ now your closed for business.  :doh:  :lol:  0:)

596733[/snapback]

I liked the FedEx/Caveman commercial.

And the Budweiser/Bud Light ones were OK.

That was about it.

Mike

This was the most boring Super Bowl I could ever remember.  Even the commercials weren't that good.

I liked the National Anthem and the pre-game,

596731[/snapback]

Mostly the commercials weren't great.

The game wasn't boring to me. But there can be no doubt, that you are the only ONE who liked the Anthem! :doh: