Need prayers for a co-worker..

Some how reading this after hearing of the shooting in another mail facility makes me wonder if the ex-postal workers were harassed by magazine subscription calls before they shot innocent people.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how reading this after hearing of the shooting in another mail facility makes me wonder if the ex-postal workers were harassed by magazine subscription calls before they shot innocent people.

589683[/snapback]

motion lotion better go in hiding :lol:

589683[/snapback]

Just remember, motion's success turns into more weight in the postal worker's bag....

Anybody remember the old Sears catalogs that would go in the mail?  Talk about heavy loads.

590050[/snapback]

OH, yeah, the "Wish Book." Man, I used to turn the corner of just about every page in the toy section as a kid, indicating a page that had something I wanted on it...

OH, yeah, the "Wish Book."  Man, I used to turn the corner of just about every page in the toy section as a kid, indicating a page that had something I wanted on it...

590067[/snapback]

Old "Cheers" joke. Cliffy Claven shows up at the bar and he's all pissy about something, and Norm asks him "Gee, what's wrong Cliffy. You seem a bit on edge today."

"Yeah, sorry about that, Norm. The new Sear's catalog just came out today..."