Need prayers for a co-worker..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I didn't think of that. Our supervisor is with him now so I'm sure I'll find something out soon....  <_<

588326[/snapback]

I don't know what kind of company you work for, but that smells like grounds for termination or possible law suit from this person. I don't want to rattle your cage, its just thats the first thing I thought of.

I don't know what kind of company you work for, but that smells like grounds for termination or possible law suit from this person.  I don't want to rattle your cage, its just thats the first thing I thought of.

588332[/snapback]

Oh great. As if I'm not worried enough. I can't afford to lose my job. My Mom will kick me out if I can't pay her rent.....

I wouldn't worry too much.  I heard of a guy who had the same thing happen to him, and he was carted off, had treatment and came back and had a great laugh with his co-workers...before he opened up with an AK-47.  <_<

588334[/snapback]

Not helping... Damn, I started this to have good thoughts for him but now I'm going to need them more.... :devil:

Oh great. As if I'm not worried enough. I can't afford to lose my job. My Mom will kick me out if I can't pay her rent.....

588335[/snapback]

Sorry, but companies don't want to have liabilities working on their payroll. If this guy or his family want to pursue this, it could get ugly.

Any HR generalist out there that want to offer any more insight?

Sorry, but companies don't want to have liabilities working on their payroll.  If this guy or his family want to pursue this, it could get ugly.

Any HR generalist out there that want to offer any more insight?

588345[/snapback]

But it was just a joke... Like I said he took the other ones alright. We didn't think he would snap.

588335[/snapback]

Don't worry, you can always join the Marines. Sounds like you could use the discipline, in fact.

On second thought...maybe the Army. You sound like too much of a whiner for the Corps.

Don't worry, you can always join the Marines.  Sounds like you could use the discipline, in fact.

On second thought...maybe the Army.  You sound like too much of a whiner for the Corps.

588353[/snapback]

I tried to join the service, jerk. I am a little too heavy and they won't take me. <_<

But it was just a joke... Like I said he took the other ones alright. We didn't think he would snap.

588348[/snapback]

I think that would not be a good thing to say to any inquiries about this, work is not a place for playing practical jokes, although I know we all do.

I don't know. I didn't think of that. Our supervisor is with him now so I'm sure I'll find something out soon....  <_<

588326[/snapback]

I hate to say this, but when you get your butt sued you will deserve it. And you are going to need that motion jelly. Don't you think your remorse is a bit late?

I hate to say this, but when you get your butt sued you will deserve it. And you are going to need that motion jelly. Don't you think your remorse is a bit late?

588368[/snapback]

What if he pleads insanity, maybe join his co-worker in an adjoing cell, get the pity thing going?