You know what...

udonkey

Maybe I'm not 100% confident of the hiring of Jauron, but damnit its going to take a hell of a lot more than a few sh------- seasons for me to turn in my Bills gear and jump ship like a lot of you clowns.

I'll see some of you in 8-9 months in Hammers Lot, where we'll be undefeated for a few hours, and we'll all be primed for a Super Bowl run... if not, well, maybe next year.

For those of you bitching a fit about how this franchise is crap and that you want to turn it in, good riddance, but don't be running back when this team DOES put it together and bring home the Lombardi trophy.

Thats football...and its part of what I love about it.

GO BILLS!

Amen, brother. Look, I'm going to bi-ch about this hiring right now because I'm in the anger stage of grieving. I think this hire was stupid, I think it will not work out and we will be looking at a new coach in four or five years (yes, four or five because Marv will prove to be loyal to his friend). However, when the season starts, you will again find me supporting the Bills and holding out hope that Dick Jauron can turn it around. I just can't in good conscience be supportive of this hire as of right now. I am ANGRY.

Maybe I'm not 100% confident of the hiring of Jauron, but damnit its going to take a hell of a lot more than a few sh------- seasons for me to turn in my Bills gear and jump ship like a lot of you clowns.

I'll see some of you in 8-9 months in Hammers Lot, where we'll be undefeated for a few hours, and we'll all be primed for a Super Bowl run... if not, well, maybe next year.

For those of you bitching a fit about how this franchise is crap and that you want to turn it in, good riddance, but don't be running back when this team DOES put it together and bring home the Lombardi trophy.

Thats football...and its part of what I love about it.

GO BILLS!

580886[/snapback]

Right on! I'm with ya!