Believe in Marv

C.Biscuit97

I must admit I was like the majority of people here and began flipping out when I heard we were hiring Jauron. I was watching the games and the rest of my day was ruined. I swore I wasn't going to root for the team and I had no excitement for the upcoming season. We needed Sherman and we screwed up again. But today I woke and began thinking: Marv made the hire. I knowing I'm going on a limb here but Marv Levy has forgot more football than most of us will ever know. He is a Hall of Famer with tremedous pride. He's not going to just hire a friend for the sake of hiring a friend. He has a reputation and he is going to do his best to be a winner. As he pointed out in the press conference, Belichik and Shanahan both had losing records before their second stint. So while I won't be starting any I love Dick posting ( ;) god that is just awful to say, go by Richard please), I going to give Jauron a shot. And for those who are not rooting for the team or going to any games, I hope you we just reacting for the sake of reacting. So give it a chance, then if we suck, precede to rip him apart. Thank you for your time.

I must admit I was like the majority of people here and began flipping out when I heard we were hiring Jauron.  I was watching the games and the rest of my day was ruined.  I swore I wasn't going to root for the team and I had no excitement for the upcoming season.  We needed Sherman and we screwed up again.  But today I woke and began thinking:  Marv made the hire.  I knowing I'm going on a limb here but Marv Levy has forgot more football than most of us will ever know.  He is a Hall of Famer with tremedous pride.  He's not going to just hire a friend for the sake of hiring a friend.  He has a reputation and he is going to do his best to be a winner.  As he pointed out in the press conference, Belichik and Shanahan both had losing records before their second stint.  So while I won't be starting any I love Dick posting ( ;) god that is just awful to say, go by Richard please), I going to give Jauron a shot.  And for those who are not rooting for the team or going to any games, I hope you we just reacting for the sake of reacting.  So give it a chance, then if we suck, precede to rip him apart.  Thank you for your time.

580510[/snapback]

I agree 16 regular season games will be enough to hang him by the noose for anything less than and 8-8 record!!!!!! While were at hang Marv for hiring him and Ralph for listening to Marvs "trust me I took this team to 4 straight superbowls" speech.