New Offensive Coordinator: HUH?

According to the Buffalo News, which I know most of you have already read today:

So giving Wilson and Levy a good answer to the question of who would run his offense in Buffalo was believed to be a key to his interview. His answer for Bills offensive coordinator could be 42-year-old Greg Olson, who worked with Jauron as a quarterbacks coach the past two years in Detroit and in 2003 in Chicago.

What the hell. They will hire a guy to run our offense who supervised the quarterbacks (Joey Harrington, some other guys) for 3 consecutive losing seasons?

And that was okay with Wilson and Levy. Figure that out, and get back to me, please. I'm going to go puke in my cornflakes.

While you're never sure when someone will suddenly blosom as a coach and I'm certainly hoping for the best, it does scare me that Jauron has such a poor record, particularly of picking offensive coordinators. If there's one thing the Bills really need is to ge the most out of JP, Willis and Evans - I thik we have the talent to do well.

The fact that Olson was the coach responsible for Harrington is horrific - the kid has some skills, has shown some flashes and yet they can't get anything out of him even when they surround him with top drfat picks at WR - that really doesn't say much about getting the most out of your young talent.

Guest BackInDaDay
losing coach hires a loser OC.  What do you call that thing where you do the same thing over and over and expect different results?....oh....insanity

579395[/snapback]

:D

Although, considering the age at OBD, Alzheimer's is a possibility. :lol: