I am sooo sick of this "proven winner" crap

Sherman coached the Packers in the worst division in football and managed to win the division. Wow that's a HUGE accomplishment. I wonder what his record would have been if he'd had something less than Brett Favre as QB? Somebody remind me what his playoff record is again?

I'm not saying Jauron is a good choice, hell I don't know, this might be the worst choice in Bills history. I do know this, I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I guess you forgot that he got his start was a Bills assistant and was named Coach of the Year in 2001?

If he comes in and does well I'll be happy and most of you will look like idiots yet again. If he fails then we're right back where we started.

Sherman coached the Packers in the worst division in football and managed to win the division.  Wow that's a HUGE accomplishment.  I wonder what his record would have been if he'd had something less than Brett Favre as QB?  Somebody remind me what his playoff record is again?

I'm not saying Jauron is a good choice, hell I don't know, this might be the worst choice in Bills history.  I do know this, I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I guess you forgot that he got his start was a Bills assistant and was named Coach of the Year in 2001?

If he comes in and does well I'll be happy and most of you will look like idiots yet again.  If he fails then we're right back where we started.

578898[/snapback]

Quick someone name the Bears QBs, RBs and WRs during Jauron's tenure in Chicago. The fact that they went 13-3 one year is pretty amazing. I am more than willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Quick someone name the Bears QBs, RBs and WRs during Jauron's tenure in Chicago.  The fact that they went 13-3 one year is pretty amazing.  I am more than willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

578903[/snapback]

they beat one team with a winning record. they had the softest schedule EVER.

Sherman coached the Packers in the worst division in football and managed to win the division.  Wow that's a HUGE accomplishment.  I wonder what his record would have been if he'd had something less than Brett Favre as QB?  Somebody remind me what his playoff record is again?

I'm not saying Jauron is a good choice, hell I don't know, this might be the worst choice in Bills history.  I do know this, I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

If he comes in and does well I'll be happy and most of you will look like idiots yet again.  If he fails then we're right back where we started.

578898[/snapback]

Jauron hasn't exactly proven himself over MM either.