PC scheduled

sven233

Soprano could have easily posted this as news from his source.

No time announced yet? Groundbreaking news for Channel 7. As if anyone doubted there'd be a press conference coming soon.

578844[/snapback]

I really think you should post more. I'm already feeling better about this Jauron hire.

... damn, I seem to have drooled on my keyboard. :rolleyes:

Yeah, thought that was funny......Russo said late breaking news from One Bills Drive:

Said there was a PC scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and that the Bills didn't say what for.

That is what he said.......yeah......really late breaking. I'm trying to find a time, but no luck yet. If someone comes accross it, I'd appreciate the help!

I'm longing for the Mike Mularkey days........

578837[/snapback]

Yeah. Me too.

Helps run an O that did not get the ball to their best Offensive player (Moulds!, not Willis) when Losman was in which leads to his suspension for a game.

Stands firmly behind Gray and/or the mad wrestler Krumrie to bench one of the best Dt's in the game.

Sit Losman for the last two games (partially excusable but if Losman could have played with risking further injury and even at 80% it would have been StUPID STUPID STUPID for not playing him at least some those games).

I liked the guy just not his coaching!

Would Marv have benched or not started B Smith or A Reed for big minutes when they were over weight, whinely, or sometimes were not playing 100%? Nope! He coached them and had others on the staff or team whip them into playing their best and win games.....

Come on D J, do your stuff...