To Those Overreacting

The team won't be any worse off without a couple of dozen "fans" on an internet message board whose lives are so much worse off because of this decision. Make your threats to cancel your season tix and DirecTV and to throw away your jerseys. Infact, why bother with threats when you can actually just do it?? The team will still be here whenever you decide to come back. The Bills aren't going to be losers forever. Of course I have no idea if it's going to be Jauron who leads them back to the top BUT WHY DON'T WE ALL FIND OUT TOGETHER BEFORE COMMITTING MASS SUICIDE??

This is embarrasing.

The team won't be any worse off without a couple of dozen "fans" on an internet message board whose lives are so much worse off because of this decision.  Make your threats to cancel your season tix and DirecTV and to throw away your jerseys.  Infact, why bother with threats when you can actually just do it??  The team will still be here whenever you decide to come back.  The Bills aren't going to be losers forever.  Of course I have no idea if it's going to be Jauron who leads them back to the top BUT WHY DON'T WE ALL FIND OUT TOGETHER BEFORE COMMITTING MASS SUICIDE?? 

This is embarrasing.

578793[/snapback]

I think someone is overreacting to the over-reactors.