I'd rather have Gray, Haslett, etc.....

Ray

Honestly. Is this someone to get excited about? He is very boring. Hasn't produced a good team in 5+ years. He will be run out of town if they get off to a bad start and has no credibility as a coach if they start out poorly. It will be here we go again--another Jauron team that sucks. I can't believe this, I really can't!

Honestly.  Is this someone to get excited about?  He is very boring.  Hasn't produced a good team in 5+ years.  He will be run out of town if they get off to a bad start and has no credibility as a coach if they start out poorly.  It will be here we go again--another Jauron team that sucks.  I can't believe this, I really can't!

578417[/snapback]

Guys like Bill Walsh & Tom Landry also looked pretty boring on the sidelines....and not being boring is important as a HC in what way? <_<

Boring and bad and not relating to the fans, media etc.. is a bad combo. Look at TD. Have you seen Jauron? He makes TD look like the most dynamic guy around. Why pick a failure as your coach? I don't get it.

Honestly.  Is this someone to get excited about?  He is very boring.  Hasn't produced a good team in 5+ years.  He will be run out of town if they get off to a bad start and has no credibility as a coach if they start out poorly.  It will be here we go again--another Jauron team that sucks.  I can't believe this, I really can't!

578417[/snapback]

No this is not someone to get excited about. There is nothing to get excited about. Except the steelers!!!