I just can't believe the negativity here....

el Tigre

...towards Jauron. Everyone seems to have wanted Sherman,but Jauron is a quality coach. When I read it was coming down to Jauron and Sherman I was happy cuz I would've been happy with either one. Look,Sherman is a decent HC but he has his flaws. His playoff record is awful and I don't recall his defenses as being real scary. Some say he just rode out the sucsess that Favre and Holmgren built. If he would've been hired I would have been concerned about our D. Jauron also has his faults,but to me they are no bigger than Shermans. With Jauron I expect a calm,experienced HC who will put together a dominant defense.No more rookie HC's that look lost as soon as things get tough. Jauron has HC experience,and I expect him to really improve the way Belichik,Shanahan and Marv Levy did in their second shot at being a HC. He needs to hire a good OC who will RUN THE BALL and help develop JP. We already have a very good offensive mind on the staff in Sam Wyche I hope he stays. I believe Jauron will turn out to be an excellent hire. That is,of course,if he actually IS our new HC.

...towards Jauron. Everyone seems to have wanted Sherman,but Jauron is a quality coach. When I read it was coming down to Jauron and Sherman I was happy cuz I would've been happy with either one. Look,Sherman is a decent HC but he has his flaws. His playoff record is awful and I don't recall his defenses as being real scary. Some say he just rode out the sucsess that  Favre and Holmgren built. If he would've been hired I would have been concerned about our D. Jauron also has his faults,but to me they are no bigger than Shermans. With Jauron I expect a calm,experienced HC who will put together a dominant defense.No more rookie HC's that look lost as soon as things get tough. Jauron has HC experience,and I expect him to really improve the way Belichik,Shanahan and Marv Levy did in their second shot at being a HC. He needs to hire a good OC who will RUN THE BALL and help develop JP. We already have a very good offensive mind on the staff in Sam Wyche I hope he stays. I believe Jauron will turn out to be an excellent hire.

578208[/snapback]

Me too! :rolleyes: