Will this come back to bite us?

nuklz2594

I hope that if MM goes to the Fish it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass. We all thought GW was a waste. He now may have the defense in the league. Will MM turn the Fish around? When he was the o-coordinator in P-burgh he won with the qb tandem of Slash and Maddox.

Your thoughts?

I hope that if MM goes to the Fish it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass.  We all thought GW was a waste.  He now may have the defense in the league.  Will MM turn the Fish around?  When he was the o-coordinator in P-burgh he won with the qb tandem of Slash and Maddox.

Your thoughts?

577418[/snapback]

Lord knows, the pitchfork crowd is always right...

Mularkey is actually stepping into a sitution in Miami, that is much better than what was in Buffalo.

Gus Frerotte, was better than Losman and Holcomb this season, and their running back tandem is worlds better than the Bills weak offensive line, and a dis-spirited Willis McGahee. Lenihan (sp?) was able to get a lot out of a Dolphins offense that ranked near the bottom in most categories the previous year. This year they were in the top half. I don't think that this is a great move, for the Buffalo Bills. Of course, a lot depends on what the Bills do with their own coaching staff....hopefully we will have an idea before the April draft!

MM is a poster child for the "Peter Principle." just like Wade PHillips and Greg Williams. What is so bad about a coach staying where he is good? I know, money and power.

Just like he was too afraid to make a decision, MM was too afraid to give himself a chance. He was a loser here who had no faith in his team or himself. he was afraid of his own shadow. Good riddance.