can we get marv on the uniform change issue?

jester43

hopefully this business with the coaching staff will be wrapped up quick so we can move on to the important stuff, LIKE PERMANENTLY CHANGING TO THE THROWBACK UNIFORMS.  :devil:

seriously, is it too late to make the change for next season?  i would think now would be the PERFECT time to make the change...if ralph wants us to orget about TD this is a good first step!

575670[/snapback]

I would love to see those uniforms be permanent.

What a splendid idea. How did you ever come up with it? :devil:

575898[/snapback]

what do you know about fried hominy?? BTW I can;t believe you still have that avatar...what the hell is that from anyways??

what do you know about fried hominy?? BTW I can;t believe you still have that avatar...what the hell is that from anyways??

575904[/snapback]

My favorite snack while listening to my extensive Burl Ives collection. :lol::doh::devil:

The avatar's just come full circle. Reached back into the closet and dusted it off to welcome Marv back. He's Tim the Enchanter from MP & The Holy Grail. "What's your favorite color?"

ok let me make this CRYSTAL CLEAR for you guys since i don't think you picked up on the tone of the original post:

i know the coaches are more important than the uniforms.  i just wish we could get the throwbacks made permanent cause i really like them.  but whatever.  sorry i brought it up now at this very tense and delicate moment in buffalo bills history.

in other news, i don't know if you noticed, but it's friday.  hope that doesn't agitate you too much.

575757[/snapback]

I agree. They look much better than the current ones. I really think we had the best looking unis week 1 of the season. I was under the impression that the Bills already petitioned for them to be permenent which would make them are unis next year.