What's the deal with Marcus McNeil

Sports Illustrated's Top 20 draft prospects lists Mcneil, an OT from Auburn, as their #18 prospect. His little write-up is pretty impressive also. Four-year starter, never allowed a sack, and paved the way for two Top-5 RB's last year.

This guy seems to have been thrown aside with all of the D'Brick nut-cupping that's been going on around here. Anyone know anything about this monster?

Sports Illustrated's Top 20 draft prospects lists Mcneil, an OT from Auburn, as their #18 prospect.  His little write-up is pretty impressive also.  Four-year starter, never allowed a sack, and paved the way for two Top-5 RB's last year.

This guy seems to have been thrown aside with all of the D'Brick nut-cupping that's been going on around here.  Anyone know anything about this monster?

574203[/snapback]

Yes

Sports Illustrated's Top 20 draft prospects lists Mcneil, an OT from Auburn, as their #18 prospect.  His little write-up is pretty impressive also.  Four-year starter, never allowed a sack, and paved the way for two Top-5 RB's last year.

This guy seems to have been thrown aside with all of the D'Brick nut-cupping that's been going on around here.  Anyone know anything about this monster?

574203[/snapback]

I have no idea, but I am curious as to what the your av is....

574203[/snapback]

Wasn't Mike Williams thrown aside by McKinnie? It wasn't until after the combine I kept hearing his name

There will be a good group of OT's available 18 through 32 which makes trading down such an attractive option for us. High Quality Defensive Tackles and tight ends as well. We are in a pretty interesting draft position. I'd love to see how things shake out after the six and seven pick.