"Jimmy Johnsons" don't always win

Gardinier

For you Bills fans who want Bill Parcells and Jimmy Johnson as HC- take a breather. I feel Bills fans who yell "Fire him and hire Parcells" after two games are no doubt lacking education and common sense. People in Buffalo need a sense of football smarts. Because a Jauron hasn't won a Super Bowl and was given a raw deal in Chicago - take an educational approach and look at who fits in Buffalo. Sherman I feel already wants more power than he will or will not receive if hired. Great players make great coaches. It comes down to this - Buffalo fans are lacking a sense of education on how this process works and fans are too darn fickle. I find it tough to talk with some fans because FIRE FIRE FIRE comes up. People Marv Levy is of utmost intelligence as is Dick Jauron. Say what you want - you can FIRE me too! and swear at me-kick my dog- throw eggs at my house- but guess what I don't give a fat mother Fuker. GO DICK JAURON!!!!! as our next head coach.

For you Bills fans who want Bill Parcells and Jimmy Johnson as HC- take a breather.  I feel Bills fans who yell "Fire him and hire Parcells" after two games are no doubt lacking education and common sense.  People in Buffalo need a sense of football smarts.  Because a Jauron hasn't won a Super Bowl and was given a raw deal in Chicago - take an educational approach and look at who fits in Buffalo.  Sherman I feel already wants more power than he will or will not receive if hired.  Great players make great coaches.  It comes down to this - Buffalo fans are lacking a sense of education on how this process works and fans are too darn fickle.  I find it tough to talk with some fans because FIRE FIRE FIRE comes up.  People Marv Levy is of utmost intelligence as is Dick Jauron.  Say what you want - you can FIRE me too! and swear at me-kick my dog- throw eggs at my house- but guess what I don't give a fat mother Fuker.  GO DICK JAURON!!!!! as our next head coach.

574074[/snapback]

Shouldnt you actually be HIRED before you post here, Mr. Jauron?

For you Bills fans who want Bill Parcells and Jimmy Johnson as HC- take a breather.  I feel Bills fans who yell "Fire him and hire Parcells" after two games are no doubt lacking education and common sense.  People in Buffalo need a sense of football smarts.  Because a Jauron hasn't won a Super Bowl and was given a raw deal in Chicago - take an educational approach and look at who fits in Buffalo.  Sherman I feel already wants more power than he will or will not receive if hired.  Great players make great coaches.  It comes down to this - Buffalo fans are lacking a sense of education on how this process works and fans are too darn fickle.  I find it tough to talk with some fans because FIRE FIRE FIRE comes up.  People Marv Levy is of utmost intelligence as is Dick Jauron.  Say what you want - you can FIRE me too! and swear at me-kick my dog- throw eggs at my house- but guess what I don't give a fat mother Fuker.  GO DICK JAURON!!!!! as our next head coach.

574074[/snapback]

They seem to have won a lot of hardware in their careers!

574074[/snapback]

Great players make great coaches? Tell that to Lombardi, Belichik, Parcells, Gibbs, Walsh, Holmgren, Levy et. al. Great players make great players...great coaches make great coaches. Jauron had a losing record over a long period as a head coach. Many of his supporters say yeah he's a loser, but he has a good excuse. I'm not too interested in losers with good excuses.