Why only Jauron and Sherman?

jpizzy01

We have only interviewed three people that i know of Lofton Sherman and Jauron. From what I've been hearing the decision will be or already has been made. Doesn't anyone else think we should be interviewing more people than those three??

We have only interviewed three people that i know of Lofton Sherman and Jauron.  From what I've been hearing the decision will be or already has been made.  Doesn't anyone else think we should be interviewing more people than those three??

574057[/snapback]

I think that we also gave Bobby April a formal interview .......... but even at that, yes I think we maybe should have interviewed more candidates.

We have only interviewed three people that i know of Lofton Sherman and Jauron.  From what I've been hearing the decision will be or already has been made.  Doesn't anyone else think we should be interviewing more people than those three??

574057[/snapback]

If they know enough about the other candidates that allows them to come to a conclusion that Sherman & Jauron are better fits, why bother. Time is a wasting and the new HC has to put a staff together and get to the post season all-star games to begin scouting, not to mention evaluating the players on the current roster in order to determine who is staying and who is going.