Drew needs a perfect Offensive line

stevestojan

Not trying to defend Drew because he is sucking ass. I just think the offense collectively sucks and some are putting too much blame on Drew. I guess it's kindof like when I golf. If I play with someone who sucks I play like ass but if I play with a scratch or low handicapper I play to his level. Maybe if just one person on O would step it up we'd start to get it together.

41315[/snapback]

Drew needs to step up.

That's why he is paid $8.75 mil this year.

that is also why Drew draws flak from many - production is no way close to his cost.

I.

I guess i will take a hiatus from the Drew Bashing, but i just cant handle people making him out to be the golden boy still, and wanting to blame to oline.

41308[/snapback]

There is plenty of blame to go around. The o-line did play badly, giving up sacks back to back holding penalties and the 4th & 1 goal line play. Drew had a bad day, some of the passes were off and he did not throw the ball away when he should have. And what about Special Teams, there were a couple of costly penalties with that unit.

GO BILLS 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew needs to step up.

That's why he is paid $8.75 mil this year.

that is also why Drew draws flak from many - production is no way close to his cost.

41399[/snapback]

Yes Drew needs to step up but at the same time he can't catch the passes and block the rushing defenders either. I don't care who you are, you won't do stevestojan with unblocked blitzing NFL defenders.

On a serious note....

how is it that Drew went 0-2 with the O line that took Tom Brady to the Superbowl?

Makes you think doesn't it?

41359[/snapback]

How is it that McNabb went 0-2 last year, and then took his team to the NFC Championship game?

CW