My Yahoo! Fantasy Football Teams

R. Rich

Looks like me vs. Scrubbs and Stiffs in the Super Bowl for "R. Rich's Buffalo Bills League"  , Woohoo!

170989[/snapback]

Congrats on getting that far. My team was hamstrung by lackluster stats from Clinton Portis and a few others. Oh well, maybe next year I'll do better. I certainly can't do much worse. From 4th to dead last.........ugh!

Congrats on getting that far.  My team was hamstrung by lackluster stats from Clinton Portis and a few others.  Oh well, maybe next year I'll do better.  I certainly can't do much worse.  From 4th to dead last.........ugh!

173128[/snapback]

Well as you know, much of it is a crapshoot, and it looks like you're doing well in some of your other 317 leagues :blink:

Rich, thanks again for having me in your leagu this year! I think it's in the bag for me  ;)

179432[/snapback]

Congrats, then.

I've already won one league (FSP Assassins are ahead 153-152 and neither team has any players in tonight's game) and lost in another one (Boiler Room Brawlers are losing 62-55 and the opponent has McNabb tonight while I have nobody). That leaves me with only one more chance to win and that team (Total Chaos) has its work cut out for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.