How do you build a O-Line?

Denver...

It dont matter what RB's you have or what QB.  That is the best damn Oline in the game!

Plummer tonight  0 sacks  and 1 hurry.

WOW!

567314[/snapback]

Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking.

I can't say it enough.

Zone Blocking.

Zone what?

567319[/snapback]

Blocking.

Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking.

Blocking.

Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking. Zone Blocking.

567321[/snapback]

^ what he said. Too bad for denver plummer wont ever win a game for you with a competant running game.

Denver...

It dont matter what RB's you have or what QB.  That is the best damn Oline in the game!

Plummer tonight  0 sacks  and 1 hurry.

WOW!

567314[/snapback]

Also see, Pittsburgh, Indy, NE, and Philly.

Zone Blocking.

567321[/snapback]

I'm familiar with the first word, "zone." Like, red zone where an offense is supposed to stop and the endzone where an offense daredn't go.

But "blah king"? What is this? I've never heard of this. Why haven't the Bills been doing this "blah king" you talk about?

^ what he said.  Too bad for denver plummer wont ever win a game for you with a competant running game.

567325[/snapback]

????????????

Let's review. You say, "plummer wont ever win a game for you with a competant running game."

What the hell are you saying? :(:unsure::blink::angry:

Blocking.

567321[/snapback]

for those of you who, like me, would probably stand around a tailgate pretending that you already know all about this, but actually don't, i present this handy primer on zone blocking.

party on.

I think you mean chop blocking and not cut blocking. There is nothing illegal about cut blocks. That is typically how running backs take out d-lineman. Having said that Denver has gotten slightly cleaner in recent years no more "Romo Cop" or Dan Neil. Dan Neil made a career out of chop blocks. I can honestly say I would rather the o-line play we have now than to chop block as much as Denver.