half dozen "FOR SALE" signs on your lawn

bluenews

I appreciate your macho comments....

but putting a for sale sign in front of someones home qualifies as a prank not a threat to their manhood. Or do you not know the difference? :devil:

566775[/snapback]

I agree Dan. I really can't believe how PC everyone has become. I would hope Bills fans had a little more subjectivity in evaluating a situation other than GOOD/BAD! That's just the skill set that got our coach fired.

I'll tell you this much....my Dad was a cop from the time I was born until I was 18. I took more jokes, had to politely nod and smile whenever someone went into a wrant about "Lazy, donut eating pigs" who did so seriously when they didn't know what my dad did. And for $20K a year, he had a gun to his head, got to deal with the scum of the earth everyday, and was happy to have a job. It wasn't worth it to defend every cop, every time someone made a disparaging remark about them as a whole. I understand that 90% of people deal with law enforcement by receiving a ticket from them.

If the Mularkey family thing is the real reson he left, and it wasn't because he was strong-armed out by the administration, then he is just a little girl. Simple as that.

He talked tough, but he walked...that's what is left in my head.

If the Mularkey family thing is the real reson he left, and it wasn't because he was strong-armed out by the administration, then he is just a little girl. Simple as that.

He talked tough, but he walked...that's what is left in my head.

566798[/snapback]

It might not have been either his family or the administration forcing him out. He was basically on a one-year job interview. It's unlikely that any but the least qualified and most desparate assistants would want to abandon their present jobs to come work for a man under those conditions. That would leave Mularkey with a very weak coaching staff. He'd also have weak talent, because the Bills are in rebuilding mode. At the end of the one-year job interview, he'd be lucky to have four wins. So he'd get fired, and it would be hard for him to get another head coaching position ever again.

Making his situation even weaker is the fact that Levy seems interested in getting back into coaching. Any time your boss wants to take your place, he's less likely to cut you some slack. Mularkey's best career move was probably to do what he did, instead of setting himself up for failure.

Imagine if someone had actually done something BAD to him....

holy sh--... you guys and your 'pride'... "you don't mess with a man's house"... please.. how about "you don't get content with your own terrible job performance"

Wow, PCness is out of hand.